MANAGED E-DISCOVERY SERVICES
Access to e-discovery software and a mix of support and services customized to fit specific workflows and needs.
With a managed e-discovery services agreement, we provide as much help and support as needed.
In essence, with a managed services agreement, Percipient serves as an “outsourced” litigation support department. By using Percipient’s managed services, clients may also utilize the company’s highly qualified project managers and data scientists to improve project efficiency and ensure they are learning as much as possible from their data to maximize the effectiveness of the legal representation. Managed services clients also have access to insightful dashboards and a dedicated client portal providing visibility into project metrics and a single destination to access project management.
What you get with a managed service agreement:
- Access to e-discovery software without the need for infrastructure and license agreement.
- Customer support via chat, email or telephone.
- “Outsourced” litigation support services to assist with loading, export and document productions. Our team of experts can help with project management and analytics to get the most out of your e-discovery practice.
- Protection from purchasing e-discovery software that becomes obsolete.
- A completely scalable solution custom fitted for your needs providing as much hands-on assistance as your organization sees fit.
- Predictable monthly subscription based pricing.